“Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning…They have to play with what they know to be true in order to find out more, and then they can use what they learn in new forms of play.” ~ Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood)


Monday, May 13, 2013

Cleaning Schedule

It's so easy for my house to get out of hand. One day of not doing laundry and all of the hampers are overflowing with clothes! I am not that person that can spend all day cleaning their house...I have 3 little kids and they need lots of attention :). Plus I always feel like I am missing out when I spend the day cleaning. So I came up with this cleaning schedule. This way I can do a little every day and my house stays clean and my kids are happy and so am I because I love a clean house :)

I hope this helps you!



No comments:

Post a Comment