“Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning…They have to play with what they know to be true in order to find out more, and then they can use what they learn in new forms of play.” ~ Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood)


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer of Fun

If you know me in real life then you know I make lists.  I love making lists...it might be an obsession.  It helps make me to be organized...but more then making list I love to cross things off my list.  Weird I know.
The kids are out of school for the summer so I want to keep them busy by doing fun things.  Well, what better way to organize all the fun stuff this summer then to make a list!  I'm calling it Summer of Fun 2013   Not very creative or original but the content is more important than the title so I let it go. 
I encourage you to sit down and talk to your family about what they want to do this summer and make a fun list.  That way when you have those days when you can't think of something to do...look at your list and take a pick. 

Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment