“Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning…They have to play with what they know to be true in order to find out more, and then they can use what they learn in new forms of play.” ~ Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood)


Friday, June 7, 2013

Pizza Bagels


Samantha loves bagels~She could eat them all day.  The other night she asked for a bagel but it was close to dinner time and I wasn't too excited about making dinner~Then I remembered Pizza Bagels!

I put marinara sauce in a bowl with spoons, put green peppers and cheese on a plate and the let them make their own pizzas.  They were both really excited about doing it.  I enjoyed it because they were able to do it on their own!  It was a pretty clean dinner until someone spilled the pizza sauce :(

Overall I think Pizza Bagels got a thumbs up!  Samantha told me that she just likes plain bagels and Aiden ate both of his pieces and one of Samantha's






No comments:

Post a Comment